Monday, January 30, 2006

tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by the fabulous Foofala creator,
Teresa
.

The rules for this one are to remove the top name from this list and add yours to the bottom...so here we go:

Amy
Becky
Marilyn
Teresa
Amy (me)

and bump up everyone else's name.

Then add names of the people you are tagging.
1. Alicia
2. Speckled Egg
3. Sharyn

Lastly, answer the questions below:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
My sweetie was busy finding a ring so that he could ask me to marry him on Valentine's day, 1996. I was busy pretending not to notice so that it could be a surprise. Stealthiness is not his strong suit.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was preparing to go to the nygif to shop for some glorious new things for you.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal)
Planters Select Nuts in the Cashew, Almond, Pecan combination
Bread and butter pickle atop a slice of sharp cheese on a triscuit
Cheetos (I keep thinking it would be good idea to eat them with chopsticks!)
A fig stuffed with bleu cheese
Banana pudding snack with a 'nilla wafer

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
Everybody Loves a Lover (My secret theme song)
My Blue Heaven (My second secret theme song)
At Last
American Pie (doesn't everybody? I learned it when I was about 14 and I remember looking up the word "dirge" and this was way before googling so I had to rewind and listen and listen and listen)
You've Lost that Loving Feeling (Same sort of thing...my best friend Tonya and I learned this word for word after we saw Top Gun and then we recorded ourselves singing it. I'd give anything for that tape!)

Five bad habits:
1. Coca-cola
2. Going to bed without flossing
3. Not saying No enough and then getting mad when people take advantage (happens way too much!)
4. Not cleaning up after myself
5. Procrastinating

Five things you like doing:
1. Going to the movies and eating movie popcorn
2. Hanging out with my sweet friends and dreaming up big plans
3. Making things and having them turn out better than I dreamed
4. Sitting at my parents' kitchen table and talking
5. Playing with Seth and Maggie, especially when they are getting along

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. Liquid makeup (it's bare escentuals all the way for me!)
2. Subscriptions to magazines I don't read
3. Pants with pleats and/or tapered legs
4. Fake eyelashes (even though Oprah told me to)
5. The wrong size bra (I just got a fitting last month and found out my true size is very different than the 36C I thought I was!)

Five favorite toys:
1. My laptop
2. Betterpak 333 (made my life infinitely easier!) and my printed packaging tape
3. Rich's cute little car especially on a warm sunny day
4. My Cocomotion (thank you, Christine!)
5. My gas range with 5 burners

No comments: