Monday, January 16, 2006

four things...

Alicia just tagged me. So here I go...

Four jobs you've had:
Barrista, Nanny, Receptionist, Graphic Designer

Four movies you would watch over and over again:
I don't usually watch movies over again but I'd love to see Neopolian Dynamite again and I can't turn off any Doris Day movie even if I've seen it a million times

Four places you've lived:
all in Virginia...West Point, Staunton, Alexandria, Centreville

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Keeping Up Appearances, Oprah, Mary Tyler Moore, The Office

Four places you have been on vacation:
Prague, Killington, Nags Head, Cancun

Four web sites you visit daily:
Just My Cup of Tea, Cute Overload, The Bliss Guild, All Sorts

Four favorite foods:
Gingerbread, Bbq Ribs, Crabcakes, Cheese

Four places I'd rather be:
At my mother's house sitting at the kitchen table while she cooks something good, In the same room with Oprah, Doris Day's Cypress Inn in Carmel, People-watching at a cafe in Paris sipping on something delicious

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I thought I was the only one in the world who watches Keeping up Appearances! --Well, besides my dad, but he's a little off! Coffee at eleven?

-Kelly