Wednesday, January 18, 2006

dark and dreary day



It is truly one of those mornings that are so dark and dreary that you really just want to crawl back into bed and sleep until the sun comes up the next day. Maybe I'll be able to take a nap in the middle of today. I never, ever do that but just the thought that I could do it makes me feel really happy.

I went to the doctor yesterday about my heart's little fluttery feeling that I get most evenings and mornings. I'm going in for more tests but until then the doctor said that I should cut down on caffeine. I only drink one cup of coffee and about one coke a day (which I didn't think excessive at all) but he said to be safe I should cut it down even more. So I'm drinking decaf tea this morning. I bought Red Rose tea (mostly because it came with a little premium inside and I'm a sucker for free gifts). Oh it made me so happy to open it up and find this little ducky. I immediately placed him in the kitchen window with all of my other miniature treasures. Oh I love him.

As soon as I get the energy (maybe I'll have another cuppa) I am going to head to the space where I put your orders together and I am going to tidy with abandon. Maybe I'll take ducky with me and he can be my tidying mascot.

No comments: