Friday, January 6, 2006

I was a sick chick...

Where've I been, you ask? Sick. I've been parked on my sofa and sick for days and days. I still managed to get orders out, two at a time with rest between.

When I was searching the over-the-counter pharmaceuticals in desperation for relief, I happened upon these...



They are like alka-selzer tablets that you place on the floor of your shower, releasing a vapor of eucalyptus and menthol. I tried it and it really seemed to make me feel better for about 2 hours. Next time you're feeling under the weather and can hardly breath...give it a try.

I think I'm nearly fully recovered. I have so much work to do. Keep checking because one day soon you will see lots of new things and a freshly designed website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to see what's new at Inspire Company!
Robin