Tuesday, January 31, 2006

my ticker...

I went to a cardiologist today to talk about the results of the echocardiogram and holter monitor that I wore last week. The news is good. I am fit as a fiddle.

My sweet little heart is just adding in an additional beat every once in a while. Also, it appears that one of my valves has a little leak. Neither of these are of any particular concern to my doctor. They don't sound good to me, especially the leak, but I guess it happens all the time. And you always knew I was quirky, right?

Bestill my quirky little heart when I spied this....



at my Target. I bought it immediately in celebration of my good ticker news.

And I bought these...



to further the celebration. I'm wearing them now and they make me so happy. Cherry happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am very happy to hear but not at all suprised that you have a unique, special, perfectly wonderful heart, dear girl. Love, a