Thursday, November 18, 2010

Silver Bella

Surely by now, you've read how fabulous this year's Silver Bella was, haven't you?


Here I am hamming it up with my roommate Danielle. Aren't these photo props fun? I tried on the red lips as a joke but when I saw how great I looked with 'em, you couldn't pry them out of my hands. I'm going to start wearing the reddest lipstick. You'll see...

Back to Silver Bella. It was the BEST YET! Great classes, fabulous teachers, happy friends, over-the-top decorations, and one really great speaker made for a super delicious inspiration pie.

I still have to finish up some of my projects before I do my official show and tell. As amazing as the projects were it doesn't quite tell the story of just how wonderful a time it was. It really was a fabulous homecoming. I met so many new friends...really wonderful connections that I will cherish. And I reconnected with true kindred spirits. 

This was my fourth year at Silver Bella and by far, the most wonderful. They've all been wonderful, surely, but this year everything just came together so well. Perfectly. I had an amazingly good time and I really can't wait for next year. There's no question that I'll be there...will you?

Look here for announcements for next year's Silver Bella.

7 comments:

Hoosier at Heart said...

How fun! I would love to go next year!

Waterfall said...

I love the lips! Though I think you would look nice with the mustache, too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

The monocle is my fave. It sounds like a rouring good time. And thanks for letting us see your Alfredo's beautiful hands, and what I am sure was a great puppet show. (How excited was little man to see you? ) Love Bethanie with blond hair who likes to read from TN junker2204@netzero.net

Suz said...

I love that picture! Your roommate seems like such a good person. I sure hope I will. I can't imagine life without it!
Suz

Angela said...

You'd look fab with red lipstick! I just loved your hat! A lot! Did you make it?
I would love to participate in Silver Bella someday. You never know!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Amy, it was so great to meet you at Silver Bella - you're just a super talented sweetheart of a doll!!!

Rose Brier Studio said...

I love the red lips! I wasn't able to go to Silver Bella this year, but I'm really hoping I can attend next year. See you then!
~Marilee