Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's talk about Mary...

I can't really write this post without gushing. I can't help it. I've tried to be cool about it but I can't keep up that ruse...

Mary Engelbreit is in my magazine! 

I really can't believe it. I've pinched myself all over and never woke up so I'm not dreaming. But really, what a dream come true!

Thank you, Mary for making that really sweet elf for me to share with everyone.

p.s.
If you're having trouble viewing the magazine, click here. You should be able to see it there without problems. My favorite way to view it is "magazine view" "full screen"...you can find those controls at the top left of the page. If you'd like to view it more like a pdf, select "paper view". You can print each spread by clicking the print button at the top left. This is a good way to print out just the instructions of the projects you want to make without wasting paper. Trust me, 172 pages is a lot of paper. I printed it once and it looked like a whole ream of paper! This issue is not available for download.

p.p.s.
And I've had a few requests to see the last issue...click here for the Autumn issue.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

girl you know I feel ya on this one! SO EXCITING!!! I am so proud and happy for you - this is really amazing!

Jill said...

So happy for you!!! I have truly missed ME Home Companion- I have every issue and still enjoy looking through them...until now, nothing compared...but YOU have filled that empty spot with YOUR delightful "Inspired Ideas"!!!! Congratulations!!!! and THANK YOU for all your hard work and most of all- your creative, generous spirit!!
Many Blessings!
Jill

bethchien said...

first off, that is how I found your site! I LOVE YOUR WORK IN THAT MAG! that mag rocked all the way through. WTG!

Jenn said...

Amy, your magazine is so wonderful!! It has me feeling all cozy and christmasey and full of inspiration! One of the other commenters said that it filled the empty spot that ME Home Companion left, and I agree!! It gives me the same warm fuzzies. xoxo

Leah C said...

So exciting! I love, love your magazine...I so want to make the pretty wreaths featured:) P.S. I put a link to this issue on my blog; hope it's okay that I "borrowed" the cover picture.

Leah C said...

Okay...so I read a little more and found your permission to use the photo;)

LizlovesVintage said...

I just viewed bits and pieces of the issue. Lots of inspiration! I wish I heard sooner. I would of loved to contribute. Hugs, Liz

Sandra said...

ok, I'm in LOVE with your magazine ... it's fabulous. I've found you through another blog link, and I couldn't be happier.

Carey said...

Hi Amy,
I really love your ezine! I have been in love with Putz houses like forever. I even made some little ones for my dollhouse. I am definately going to make the ones in your holiday book. Thanks for this wonderful edition.
Hugs,
Carey

Connie Akers said...

Thank you for your generousity. It's fun, lovely, and I hope to make some of the projects and will spread the word.

deb said...

I KNOW!! The whole magazine is just so inspiring. Not that I'm surprised. And I love the mix of projects especially the kids projects. Just beautiful Amy. I plan on blogging about it too.

Anonymous said...

Your magazine is wonderful - I just LOve IT! And, to have our dear Mary E. join you - well, I can see why you are so thrilled! You deserve all the congratulations and thank you's imaginable for such a wonderful gift to all of us!
Hugs,
Patti

Heather said...

Pretty *darn* awesome!

Carol said...

Thank you so much for the link to the Autumn issue!

Kelly said...

I would really love to have this as a download - there are so many awesome ideas in it! Would you maybe consider selling a down-loadable issue? I would be willing to pay for it.