Monday, December 15, 2008

little delivery & big apple

Club Little House packages are on their way...woohoo! Can you believe how many boxes? They reached the ceiling. I can't wait to show you the goodies...won't that be a nice Christmas Eve treat?

I'm heading to bed early tonight because tomorrow we're taking my folks to NYC to see the Rockettes! My father overheard me telling someone that they'd never been to New York. Offended, he replied "Oh, I've been to New York...I haven't been since 1952 but I've been to New York City"

The last time he went, circa 1952, he and a friend went for New Year's Eve. His friend got a bit tanked and my father ended up having to carry him (over his shoulder) plus both of their suitcases to the hotel.

I'll tell you about our adventures in the Big Apple when we get back.

5 comments:

Hope | Paper Relics said...

oh my goodness! that is one large stack of packages!

Have fun tomorrow - cannot wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

WOW...the packages put together somewhat resemble a Christmas Tree...totally awesome...I can't wait to get mine...I'm setting up my doll house tomorrow for the upcoming arrival....from all the blogs and emails - I can see that everyone put a lot into their CLH treats....

Have a safe and fun trip in the city...there is so much to see...ENJOY...

Amy you are one SPECIAL GAL...I wish you all the best....thanks for putting everything together...

Stay Blessed...Peace & Joy 2 "U" Marlene

Kasey said...

where have i been, since it hasn't been here.
what a lovely, lovely blog!
kasey

Danielle Muller said...

oohhh...have fun! we are seeing the show next week!

blessings,
danielle
www.thevintagedragonfly.typepad.com

Saucy said...

I would dearly love to see the Rockettes, especially at Christmas. Is that the only time they perform?

We can hardly wait for our parcel to get here. We have a party planned, of course.