Thursday, December 4, 2008

club little house sneak peek

I hope this sneak peek doesn't spoil the surprise too much. I'm knee deep in packaging up my littles for this round of Club Little House. The sorting party is on Monday and friends are coming over to help package up littles and send them off. It's going to be so much fun.
I'm feeling a little under the weather so while I'm working on packaging all this up, I'm cozy on the sofa with a heating pad and watching the programming on PBS that they run during fundraising drives. It's always good stuff when they're asking for money, isn't it? I just watched Dr. Amen's Magnificent Mind show. I really liked what he said to do about Automatic Negative Thoughts...the last part of which is to make a statement that is the opposite of that negative thought and then ask yourself, "which of these statements is more true?" For instance, an automatic negative thought might be "I'll never get a job" when the opposite statement of "I'll get a job" is more true, surely. Anyway, if you get a chance, watch this program.
I still have lots of stuff to show you, even stuff from Silver Bella. Don't give up on me...I'll get my act together soon.
Oh, and you do know that there's a new issue of Inspired Ideas up, right? Click here to see.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Ooh! How adorable! I hope I get one of your littles Amy, my daughter's dolls house's garden is the next project to tackle, and those look perfect ;-) Have fun with the sorting party, and I hope you feel better soon.
PS. I can't wait to get my parcel, so I must say I'm super excited that you're sending them off soon!

Anonymous said...

I would love to know more about this Little Club House stuff. Its just too cute..I know you've been doing it for a long time...is it all handmade....what's the deal-io?
happy holidays Amy! xox natalea