Monday, August 8, 2005

new pink and blue!



The toile notes have done so well in green and red so I'm pleased to announce they are now available in the prettiest pink and blue hues as well.

A trend in stationery is to have personalized notes for baby thank-you's...imagine how darling the pink would be with baby's sweet name on the front...especially if baby has a name like "Olivia" or "Grace"

My friend Kim who has a pajama store in Carlsbad (website is in the works...I can't wait!) had these toile notes personalized with her store name...I just love that idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Amy, how fun I am mentioned on your blog! I have used my cards to thank my customers for their large orders and they always mention how beautiful they are. I tell them to go to www.inspirecompany.com. I hope you get lots of orders. The online shop and the blog look great. I am still in the building stage on my site with some 700 pieces on inventory to enter. I'll let you know when it's up and running.

Kim @ Carlsbad