Monday, August 8, 2005

Art Smith

I am so excited about this....

Get a Taste of the "Kitchen Life"

He's Oprah's personal chef and has cooked for celebrities and heads of state. Now it's your turn! Art's new book, Kitchen Life: Real Food for Real Families -- Even Yours caters to every situation. Whether you have a new baby or teens in the house, he'll help you create a better pantry and cook more efficiently, and deliciously. There's also more than 150 great recipes from this James Beard Award winner. This is your big chance to see Art in action demonstrating a few of his recipes and have him sign your copy of his book. Book signing to follow demonstration.


Wegmans Fairfax
Wednesday, August 10
6:30 PM


I love cookbooks...I have hundreds of them and can't seem to say no when I see a new one. And not only will I be able to get my book signed but I will see him in person demonstrating recipes. Oh! I can't wait! I am going to get there super early...maybe I'll see him around the store or something. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.