Saturday, August 20, 2005

cha-cha-changes...

I just made a ton of happy updates to inspirecompany.com...new shopping categories, some new products, lots of good things going on. I hope you like it.

Here are some new things...


I'm excited about using this French Yule Log as a fabulous gift box...it would be so darling filled with some sort of nostalgic wrapped candy.


Doesn't this look exactly like something you might unearth from Grandma's attic? I love the idea of adding this to a wreath.


I love the idea of filling my little pedestal pressed glass candy dish with a handful of these little fruits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site looks incredible! I love the new sections, pictures of new items and your silhouettes, especially the lady holding the packages under the Gifts They'll Love Section - she is wonderful!! I see lots of stuff I have to have. You done good!