Monday, October 22, 2012

tiny door...installed!


Yay! The little room in our wall is ready. Well, nearly ready. We need to install a motion activated light. (It's awfully dark in there.)

 
I made a little wreath out of a fuzzy pipe cleaner. The jack o'lantern is a felt ball with a drawn-on face and a tiny bit of floss sewn through the top.



 
Isn't this doorknob beautiful? It's really a vintage metal button.

 
Some old tintypes make great scary Halloween portraits. I made the teeny tiny banner from decorative tape.


We made some new Halloween drawings that I just need to scale down and print out. And I'm thinking a trick or treat bag spilling out with candy will be just the thing.


These tiny crayons just kill me. They are impossibly small.

I'll show you more when the light is installed...I think the pictures will come out better.

p.s. Today's the first day of my section of Boot Camp over at Big Picture Classes. So exciting! A special big thanks to Riley Blake for hosting today's giveaway, a fat quarter bundle of their wonderful fabric collection, The Sweetest Thing!

All you need to do to enter is join in the fun over at the Boot Camp and post an image of today's project!

14 comments:

Amy M. said...

I absolutely love it!!! So so cute!

Lampidia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lampidia said...

Lovely!!! Your creation is lovely!

Susan said...

Your little room is the cutest thing ever!

Julie said...

I had to scroll back to the top of the post after looking at the photos to make sure I was looking through the tiny door. It looks so lifesized and real. Too cute. What fun!

claudine hellmuth said...

that is so crazy cute amy!!!

Lucy said...

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!!

Alice said...

Yay, I'm so glad to see the final product! It's darling--down to the little door knob. Everyone should have one of these in their home.

Sharon Stanley said...

oh my goodness! cutest.room.ever!

teacakemake said...

Oh how gorgeous! I love this a lot!

Unknown said...

A wee little hideaway! I love it and I'm sure The Littles do too!

Kathy said...

I love your little room! So wonderful and so much fun!

karlene said...

wow!! such adorableness, you are super creative, and i imagine, patient!!

Anonymous said...

Ηаving tгoublе losing wеight?
Ηow about takіng a look at whаt
iѕ consiԁerеd tο be a fаt burner in а bοttle?
Chеcκ our guide оn how tο usе Rаpberгу Kеtoneѕ
and get them for the beѕt pгice at http://raspberryketοneѕ.
hеartdаta.net/
My page ; Stamina Fold-to-Fit Folding Equipment Mat (84-Inch by 36-Inch) Review