Friday, October 19, 2012

paper dolls

 
 
Look at these adorable paper dolls my friend Claudine whipped up!
 
 
 
I printed them out and then stuck them to magnetic paper (You could use magnetic paper that you feed through your printer). We've had a blast dressing up our "Alfredo and Amy dolls"...wouldn't it be fun to make them of your whole family? And how much fun would they be on your fridge?! With little thought bubbles...adorable!

Click here to score your own. They are available individually or as a family bundle.
 
Alfredo likes to mix them up with his dinosaur magnets and wage war...Who knew the general of the meat eaters dons such a cute cardigan? 
 
I think I'm going to print out another set in 1:12 scale for my little dollhouse room...

9 comments:

Alice said...

Those are darling! And what a great idea to use magnetic paper (never heard of that before).

claudine hellmuth said...

thank you amy for the mention and sweet words!!!! look how CUTE is alfredo with the paperdolls!! adorable!!!!

claudine hellmuth said...

Oh PS! just print at 70% and they will be perfect 1/12th scale!! can't wait to see them in your dollhouse room!

Julie said...

So fun! I love Claudine's work. Would be fun to create your own outfits to wear, put a tiny pet peaking out of a pocket? Lots of possibilities.

WendyBee said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I LoVe paper dolls. This has my name written all over it. I am doing this. And the refrigerator thing. Priceless. My 3 boys (21, 18 and 15) *will* get the net this time.

Rosa said...

They are precious!!!

claudine hellmuth said...

thanks all for the kind comments and Amy for posting to her blog!

Dan said...

Paper dolls was my favorite game when I was a child, I remember that my sister used to draw me a doll (she's an artist), and I used to make different clothes for her... I still have all y dolls, I love to take a look at them from time to time, I used to invent stories and play all day ... Beautiful days!!

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very
easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Excellent work!

My blog 800 411 pain community