Monday, October 15, 2012

big picture


If you haven't signed up for the bigpicture Boot Camp yet, head on over. It started yesterday and it's so much fun. 10 minute drills designed to jumpstart your creativity...all hosted by next year's 4Experts...seriously, what could be better?

Here's a peek at one of my Boot Camp projects:


And be sure to check out the preview of my 4Experts class here. I had so much fun making this little stop motion animation. And guess what! As part of my 4Experts 12-week class, Celebrate Every Day, I'll show you how you can make your very own stop motion greeting! I can't wait. Registration opens next year, 8 weeks before the class starts. But you can reserve your spot by registering for the 4Experts Bundle, meaning you get a year of 4Experts classes (4 12-week courses), at a discounted rate. Click here for details.

No comments: