Monday, December 19, 2011

candy sleigh!

When I saw this project on pinterest, I dropped everything and went out and bought all the candy I needed to make them...


Isn't it adorable? You can find the complete instructions here but you basically just hot glue all the candy in place...



I made 24 of them in no time flat...



And now I have 24 sweet little gifts for Alfredo's Little Gym teachers, the receptionist at church, friends who drop by...


My friends' children are going to stop by this week to make some too...I think they make super gifts for kids to make and give. (You can use hot glue the candy canes and kit kat together for the younger kids and then just use regular glue or even glue dots for the candy stack!)

6 comments:

Tracey Fisher said...

I haven't seen this before. It is too cute - I wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago before I started fussing around for teacher gifts. Thanks Amy - I am going to file this for next year :)

Courtney Snowden said...

Eye candy...literally :) Thanks for another inspiring idea, sooo making these with my littles!

SOINSPIRED said...

Eek! I can't stand it, they are so cute. Thank you for the great idea Amy!

Meg said...

How charming! Thanks for sharing :)

Susan said...

So sweet and quick! A great idea - thanks for posting!

Ellyn said...

thanks for linking to my blog! You have a lot of cute ideas on your blog.