Thursday, June 9, 2011

in hard copy!

If you are interested in buying a hard copy of the Happy Birthday issue, they are now available here.


It is expensive...a splurge for sure at $55. 

And a reminder that the Spring issue is also available in hard copy here


Another spurge at $38.70. 

Maybe your ship just came in...

And, as always, the magazines are available for viewing online for a much more affordable $3.30. 

(Maybe you could do some creative mathematics and average the two and then divide by all of the dozens of projects and maybe you'll find adequate justification for such a splurge.)

5 comments:

Pretty Things said...

SO exciting!!!! And the cover is just gorgeous. I'd love to see a couple of pages as teasers!

Pretty Things said...

Oh well, duh. Just like locking your keys in the car and seeing them on the seat JUST as you shut the door, I saw the preview on the right JUST as I hit post. Sigh. head:slap

Jill said...

just ordered the birthday issue!! can't wait!- I just know it will be as amazing as the spring!!
Thank you so much for making them available in hard copies!!
Many Blessings!
Jill

koralee said...

I will save my Birthday $$$$..hugs. xoxo

Anonymous said...

How do I order the online editions (I don't see a link on my phone)?