Wednesday, July 2, 2008

order up!

This morning I'm working on ushering all of Jenn's creations out the door and on their way to you! Thanks so much for all your orders. As of this morning, all but one little doll head brooch (poor Scarlett) has sold. Jenn is tickled pink!

I put each little girly girl in her own little box...don't they look sweet?
And while I was at Michael's searching for boxes, I spotted these darling charms.
Aren't they wonderful? I'm going to dream up something fun to do with them.

Hey, don't forget to sign up for the seashell giveaway...you're not too late! The drawing is at 4 today and I'll accept entries right up until then!

8 comments:

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

I'm so happy for Jenn! Her creations are super-sweet!

I bought those birdies on the twig too!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them! (Mine are still in the Michael's bag... LOL)

Hugs!

Lovie said...

Ooh, I must have some of those birds! Michaels is 50 miles away tho!

Lovey

Kim Caldwell said...

I was too late for Jenn's hot air balloon creations. All so lovely! I have one of those sweet birdies on a tote. . . Love them!!

Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

I have those birds on a twig, and made a couple of cute necklaces with little blue freshwater pearls dangling on one side!! I have one for sale on etsy, and the other I always get comliments on when I wear it!!
www.nataliehansen.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

I love birds! In fact some wrens had some babies I just rescued in my yard last weekend. Love my birds!
Brenda

Mona said...

Enter me for the silvered seashells. I love them! Please and thank you! Mona

Time for Treasures said...

How ironic. I work at Michaels and have had my eye on that bird/nest charm but for the life of me cannot figure out the best way to do the gorgeous thing justice. PLEASE share your ideas with us for it. I am dying to buy it and make something fabulous! Thanks

Margarita Bloom said...

Man, those are so freaking CUTE!!! Luv em!