Wednesday, July 9, 2008

nothing much

I am chipping away at my workload. I just got finished making something fingers still stinging from the hot glue gun woopsies. I worked all morning while Baby made messes all around my feet. By the time naptime came around, I was as pooped as he.

My friend Pam stopped by to return a cakeplate. And how nice is she to return it full of fresh from the oven cake! I should save it for an after dinner treat but I'm so tempted to have a slice now with a cup of tea. Oh, how nice would that be?

She also brought the cutest little play kitchen set, after reading about me thinking about getting one for Babycakes. I can't wait for him to wake up from his nap and see it. He's not going to believe his eyes!

I think I should sweep a floor or unload the dishes or do something productive before he wakes up. Tick...tick...tick...any minute now and boom!


Lola Enchanted said...

Hello, through "blog hopping" I've found you! Your blog is so inspiring! I think I'll be here for a while!!!!!!

Enjoy your day!~

Wanda said...

That is so cool of your friend...cake and a kitchen play set (which are the best thing little boy has one). I hope Baby has a great time and go ahead and have some cake. :)

Sabii Wabii said...

I just love your there a way to subscribe so when you post it will show up in my e-mail?

Mona said...

That is how I am going to return plates from now on what a nice gesture.

Jenni B said...

Wow! You are sooo talented. I just love your blog and website!

Jenni B

Cheryl said...

Right there with you, Amy!!!