Wednesday, July 9, 2008

nothing much

I am chipping away at my workload. I just got finished making something adorable...my fingers still stinging from the hot glue gun woopsies. I worked all morning while Baby made messes all around my feet. By the time naptime came around, I was as pooped as he.

My friend Pam stopped by to return a cakeplate. And how nice is she to return it full of fresh from the oven cake! I should save it for an after dinner treat but I'm so tempted to have a slice now with a cup of tea. Oh, how nice would that be?

She also brought the cutest little play kitchen set, after reading about me thinking about getting one for Babycakes. I can't wait for him to wake up from his nap and see it. He's not going to believe his eyes!

I think I should sweep a floor or unload the dishes or do something productive before he wakes up. Tick...tick...tick...any minute now and boom!

6 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello, through "blog hopping" I've found you! Your blog is so inspiring! I think I'll be here for a while!!!!!!

Enjoy your day!~

Wanda said...

That is so cool of your friend...cake and a kitchen play set (which are the best thing ever...my little boy has one). I hope Baby has a great time and go ahead and have some cake. :)

Our Hands For Hope said...

I just love your zine...is there a way to subscribe so when you post it will show up in my e-mail?
Blessings,
Terisa

Mona said...

That is how I am going to return plates from now on what a nice gesture.

Jenni B said...

Wow! You are sooo talented. I just love your blog and website!

Jenni B

Cheryl Ensom said...

Right there with you, Amy!!!