Wednesday, July 30, 2008

at the pump

A big hooray for gas prices coming back down! I hate spending money on gas, don't you? Here's a link to a site that will show you the lowest gas prices in your area...just put your zip code in and it'll give you a list of gas stations and their prices. How nice is that? Here ya go.

Back to work for me...I have lots to do before Friday morning!


Kelly said...

How sweet of you. I hadn't heard they were coming down--out of town this week, using extra gas on a vacation. I'll check that site. Have a great day!

Angela said...

Thanks! That's very helpful!

Madison Envy said...

I was driving around town today and noticed they were lower than last time I filled up and got so excited! Thanks for the helpful link! said...

I paid $4.09 yesterday just off I-95. Today I saw it 1 mile away for $3.76. Hello?! said...

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm receiving unsolicited email updates on your blog postings. You have a lovely blog, but I can't keep up with any more email. This is happening with several other blogs as well so, I'd like to take care of it. The emails come from:

from: inspireco

so I don't have any other way to contact you. Thanks so much.