Friday, July 7, 2006

getaway

I am so excited. I awoke this morning with a little bit of a start because it dawned on me that in just two days I will be wisked away to a seaside retreat. Two of my wonderful friends are celebrating back-to-back birthdays...and I've been invited to help the celebrate with a girls-only two-day bash! And oh goodness me...do I ever need it! I won't be able to check emails or (gasp) blog while I'm away.

And here's the trickiest part. I will be back on Wednesday for a whirlwind day of catching up before I leave on Thursday to go on that camping trip! And I don't think I will be able to blog then either. I will see if they have any trees that I can plug my laptop into though. And, if they do, I will be sure to show you pictures of my camping experience as it unfolds. Otherwise, I'll have to catch up with you when I return.

I'm going to see if I can find a guest blogger to cover for me and keep you company. How's that?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Have a great time! What will we do without you?

Waterfall said...

Hope both trips are fun and safe! Don't forget the sunscreen and the bug spray!

heidi said...

girlfriend getaways are the best! have a terrific time laughing and playing.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Have a wonderful time, you will be missed! Oh! Hurry back, quick I need a chocolate!