Friday, June 3, 2005

New product line

I'm excited about a new fragrance line that I will introduce next week. It's going to be featured in Bon Appetit magazine as the best food related fragrance ever! It has a top note of blood oranges...and it smells absolutely divine.

Also, here's a little Hollywood gossip...a big name Hollywood producer is having a party and is giving this fragrance to all of the female guests. Suffice it to say that all of the Jennifers will be there. Oh yes! You know who we mean!

They are sending me sample vials of the fragrance to give to customers who'd like to try the fragrance first. Please let me know if you'd like for me to add one to your order.

The packaging is so beautiful and I just know that you will love it. Think...fresh, light, clean...but with a hint of sultry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is this fragrance you're talking about? can you tell me the name? I am looking fo something that smells like tiramani or gendarme...something citrusy....i've been using tiramani but now that my friends have discovered it, most of them bought a botlle for themselves :(