Monday, January 14, 2013

angry bird photo booth

 
I set up a simple photobooth constructed with pvc piping and a sheet. I already had the piping on hand from previous projects. I just put them together to create a basic frame with a stand. I clipped the ends of the top of the sheet and fed the pipe through it. Easy Peezy. Alfredo decorated the sheet with reusable wall decals which we scored on Amazon for super cheap. ($3 + shipping)
 
Alfredo posed with each guest or group of guests and they had great fun posing and hamming it up. Yesterday, I set the photos up in strips of 4 (sometimes I just repeated the same image and just cropped it or zoomed in if I didn't have 4 images). Check out how cute the one of Alfredo, Rich and me turned out...fun!
 
 
 
I sent them to Walmart to print 2 strips per 4 x 6" print and ordered two copies of each. One strip will go with each Thank You note. The other set of strips will be for Alfredo...I'll  hole punch them together and bind them with a little binder ring. Maybe I should laminate them first to increase their lifespan. 

4 comments:

Jend222 said...

Incredible!

Debby said...

I just love photo booths. I thought about doing that as a business and so did my DIL. She was going to use her fancy camera and I was going to use a cheap instant camera. I have lots of props from my clowning. You did a good job on the printing.

Anonymous said...

I love all your ideas for the birthday, this especially. Such a personalized thank you!

Kim

Unknown said...



:-) oh! your photo booth site is great......
Thanks for share..........Ez photobooths