Saturday, November 15, 2008

inspiredfriend, Constance Muller of Rochambeau

I'm so pleased to announce my friend Constance Muller of Rochambeau as my inspiredfriend! I can't wait for you to see all her goodies. Click here to see it all!

And a new issue of inspiredideas is up too! Check it out!

p.s. I just realized that many of the printouts for inspiredideas projects are not available. I'm going to try to walk Rich through adding those today over the phone...if that doesn't go well, look for them Monday.

p.p.s. Silver Bella is so much fun. Wish you were here!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Wow- another fabulous issue of Inspired Ideas. Thank you! I know just who to make the pretty bird for-

SadieLou said...

Amy,
It was just such a pleasure meeting you this weekend. You a a ray of sunshine! I loved your pink hair! So fun.
Please come and visit LolliShops sometime--
I'd love to partner up with you in a creative way!
Love,
Sadie Lou
http://lollishops.com

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh I'm so excited for both! I know it's going to be a GREAT day when Inspired Ideas comes out!

Unknown said...

Do you have pink hair now? I have a pink stripe in mine - SO much fun!
Hope you are having fun - can't wait to read the new issue!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I saw your picture at lollishops and just had to tell you I loved your whole ensemble- from the pink hair to dress to the sash! Simply Stunning! I love your online magazine, too- what fun! So many inspiring ideas-thanks for sharing!
Melissa

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for having our sweet friend Constance as your Inspired Friend! She IS inspiring, and so talented, too.
xo Lidy