Wednesday, May 3, 2006

i still do.

I still do.

Happy Anniversary, my love. You are, without a doubt, the best thing that ever happened to me.

I used Mo's doo dads to fancy up this picture.


Kim said...

9 years! That is wonderful--happy anniversary!

By the way, it was lovely to finally meet you in person at the Cottage on Saturday!

*jenny said...

Happy anniversary!!! You two are so cute! I love how you spiffed up your photo, go Mo!

Jeanette said...

Congratulations to you both! Hope you celebrated big!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, Amy, what a sweet picture! Congratulations on your anniversary...I know you'll celebrate many more together.


vegasandvenice said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love this picture!I just found your site and you and your blog are a true delight! I look forward to looking back through your archives and ahead to your future posts!

My ver best wishes!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

happy love happy life!!

♥ joleen ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

and two days after hubby's bday! :) we got married 3 days after mine.. nice to have a holiday week! :)

AnastasiaC said...

Happy Anniversary!! what a beautiful wedding photo!

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary, Amy and Rich!
Hope that you had a lovely day!


Dianne said...

Congrats! What a sweet photo.
From an 'old married broad'4-4-84