Monday, May 1, 2006

happy birthday!

Today is Rich's birthday!

Rich, my lovey, everyday I find something new to love about you. I hope today is magically delicious and full of surprises. Happy birthday!

p.s. If you're wondering where in the world I found such a wonderful birthday hat, check out my friend Mo's land of digital doo dads. You won't believe your eyes!


*jenny said...

Happiest of birthdays to Rick!

And I love Mo's doo dads, too!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Don't you have him dolled up! Happy Birthday!!

weirdbunny said...

Have a lovely birthday!

♥ joleen ♥ said...

happy, happy birthday! :)

AnastasiaC said...

Happy Birthday Rick!
Its nice to see the face behind the name!

~vicki said...

"Best Wishes" to your other half! He's adorable in his birthday hat.

Check out my blog today, I mention some "little" things.


Waterfall said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Rich!