Monday, September 19, 2011

the creative connection

I just had the best creative weekend of my life. Seriously.

{& I have a bit of an inspiration hangover.}

If you were there {at The Creative Connection} then I know you'll agree it was the most

validating,

inspiring,

jam-packed,

uplifting,

empowering,

overwhelming,

amazing

weekend ever.

I loved meeting so many very special new people. And I am so happy to have reconnected with so many fabulous old friends. It was just the right recipe of learning new stuff, chatting with people, hearing great stories, and making fun stuff.

Kudos to Jo & her awesome team of movers and shakers. It was like watching an olympic figure skater...she made it all look so superbly easy but we all know how much work went behind every single detail. A special thank you to everyone on her team for caring enough about me and my fellow connector to make every detail important. I felt the love in each of them.


And if you weren't there, you should've been.

I'll tell you what to do...go on over to Janine's fabulous place and check out the slide show she made of the images from The Creative Connection. It makes me smile to see those images she captured of the magic of the weekend.

8 comments:

Erin Sipes said...

I couldn't have said it better, what a great event!

Thank you for being a part of it. Whether it was the pitch or the panels, I learned so much from you I'll be forever grateful!

-Erin

Shannon Miller said...

Amy, it was so, so wonderful to meet you! I completely agree about the "inspiration hangover" - I think I need a couple days to recover.

Unknown said...

Amy, very well put! It was an amazing event. I'm so happy that I finally met you in person! The information you shared in the panel event was GREAT! I hope to see you there next year;D

Stef said...

Yes!

Tina said...

I loved meeting you Amy, it remains a highlight of my weekend! Big Hugs!!!

Lesley Riley said...

You described it all so well. It was a joy to finally meet you. I'm looking forward to getting together with you and Claudine here in DC.

Mitzi Curi said...

You described the event so much better than I could! I visited Janine's site and spotted a few pictures of our round table discussion. One of them is of our feet....my red shoe shows prominently. I'm so proud!

Have a wonderful trip to Petaluma.

Mitzi

Lars John Anderson said...

Yes, it was awesome to meet you! And you had such great advice in the Publishing panel.. I hope you are recovering from your hangover :)

-Heather