|If you want to be among |
the very first to hear about the
next issue's release,
sign up here to get an email.
You wouldn't believe how many hours went into making this issue so let me just say it was a lot. And I'll go out on a limb and say it'll be the biggest issue. Anything bigger would be insane. I mean, 250 pages, including covers? That is right there on the brink of insane.
I'm feeling better today than yesterday. Better yesterday than the day before. And before I know it, I'll be back to feeling all the way better.
Here are the things I'm going to do after this issue is published and I'm back to feeling 100%:
- This sampler from Pam Garrison.
- A proper pedicure.
- Paint a chalkboard wall in my kitchen.
- Afternoon tea with my friend.
- Make my hat for Mary Engelbreit's birthday party!
- Make popsicles.
- Plant something with Alfredo.
- Conquer Mount St. Laundry