- I'm super busy organizing the next issue of the magazine. I think you're going to love it.
- My father is doing so well. We're hoping he'll come home this week. Thank you so much for your prayers. Alfredo and I are going for a visit later this week.
- Alfredo's 4th birthday (can you believe it?!) is just around the corner. Invitations go out today and he's excited about going to the post office and putting a stamp on each one. Isn't it wonderful the little things that are exciting to an almost four year old?
- I didn't mention it here when it happened but Alfredo's father moved back to California late summer. We're heading out for a visit in a couple of weeks and Alfredo is really excited.
- I'm planning an update for Alfredo's room. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
- I've had a single wall taped up and ready to paint with chalkboard paint for over a month. It's time to do that, I'd say.
How are you?