I have lots of stuff going on...trying to keep a level head, stay organized and efficient.
1. Alfredo's birthday is Friday...his birthday party is Saturday. I have a lot to do to get ready for the party.
2. His father arrives Thursday morning from California. I'd like for the house to be as clean as it can be without any danger zones (rooms or closets where I wouldn't want him to open the door) but I think I'll have to get real about that.
3. I need to get my tutorials all ready for the guest spot over at Teresa's ezine.
4. I'm doing a Valentine swap and need to get that ready. Am hoping to make a couple little things for the box...including maybe a little needlefelted thing.
5. Excited about Charlotte's class at the end of next week and am working on little gifts. (Did I tell you that both my sisters and my mother are coming too?!)
Today, I'm going to:
1. Clean and organize the craft room/studio.
2. Make treat bags for the party and work on one of the game ideas. It's a safari theme party and I'm going to make animal tracks for the children to follow to find the animal that made them.
3. Order catering for the adults for the party. This was actually Rich's suggestion and I think it's brilliant...one less thing for me to worry about.
And, if there's time...
4. Clean and organize the office.
You know things are serious when I start making lists! I rarely make lists...only when I have too many pots to tend to. That's about how I'm feeling now.