Thursday, June 22, 2006

little house furniture

My sister Jennifer found all of this dollhouse furniture for just $1 each! Site-unseen, I told her to get every last bit of it. The scale is off for both houses (except for the big table, which wasn't part of my sister's lot) I definitely need a new dollhouse. I am thinking of doing what Vicki and her sweet family did here.

I am going to paint all of the furniture to give it more of a cottage look. I'll reupholster the chairs and sofas, too. So think of this as a sort of "before" picture. Heaven knows when the "after" picture will come...I'm up to my elbows in alligators.

I have lots to do today so I'd better get started. Hope you have a great day ahead of you.


Lauren said...

What a great collection! I love the idea for the dollhouse. It is so creative.

Funky Finds said...

I saw Vicki's cabinet & loved it. I think it's so cool that you can open it up & really see what's going on. Plus you can get your hands in there w/o destroying everything!

Jeanette said...

This sounds like a lot of fun. I guess I should really consider getting a dollhouse. Perhaps it would be a more affordable hobby for me than decorating my own home.

I look forward to seeing the outcome of this project.

mo said...

Its all so great. Nothing better than finding great stuff affordably. I love that little couch. I ordered goodies from you yesterday and can't wait to get them!

danielle muller said...

WOW...what great finds! i still have my doll house from when i was a little girl. seeing all of this has inspired me!

vegasandvenice said...

what a delightful little home collection!

Leslie said...

Oh! Found you via Vicki, and just had to say that your site is lovely! I also just bought my first dollhouse (in transit now!), and I can't wait to get started!

Man Do said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuationAll the best for all your blogging efforts.


mebel jepara
kursi tamu jati
meja makan minimalis
tempat tidur jati
kursi makan jati
lemari pakaian jati
kursi teras jati
rak tv minimalis
sofa tamu minimalis
furniture murah
gebyok jati