Tuesday, March 5, 2013

bunny ears




Our friend Claudine is giving away printable bunny ears and she asked Alfredo to model them. Have you ever seen such an adorable bunny?

 
Everytime I put pictures up of my living room, I always get questions about the house pillows and the bird painting. The lovely house pillows are made by my sweet friend Catherine Thursby. And the painting is by the Winborg Sisters...find them here.
 
Okay back to work...hoping to get the magazine to you on Monday. It is soooo good. I mean, REALLY good. Can't wait to show you!

5 comments:

Danee said...

HA I KNEW Catherine made those pillows. I was drooling over them a few years ago at Red Shoes. I knew she made some for Mary Englebriet and told my daughter a few weeks ago that I thought yours were Catherine's designs.

Unknown said...

There has NEVER been a more adorable bunny... and I've seen alot of bunnies! Julie

claudine hellmuth said...

I agree with julie! never a more adorable bunny!! thank you so much Amy for taking these fabulous photos and to Alfredo for being such a great sport!!

noodle and lou said...

yep, the cutest!

Unknown said...

Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference