Monday, April 2, 2012

MEHC Workshop...

Yay! Registration opens tomorrow for Mary Engelbreit's Workshop...I hope you're planning on joining us.

Here is some more information about my class offerings...


Tiny Worlds
I'm so excited to share this project with you...we'll be making itty bitty 3-d snapshots on tiny pedestals, spools and in shadowboxes. They're just magical and I know you're going to love making them. I'll even show you the secrets to painting the tiny people...you can even paint one to look just like a miniature version of yourself! It's a 6 hour class so we'll have lots of time to make beautiful tiny worlds...and make great friends too. (The class size is tiny too...sign up early to reserve your seat!)



Charm Sampler
I don't know about you, but I have a million assorted treasures just waiting for a special project. This sampler is like a collage...a perfect place to display all sorts of happy bits and bobs! Or you could fill up your grid with embroidery. Or how about a little of both? It's entirely up to you. I'll fill up a kit with all sorts of incredible things, including vintage buttons, charms and beads. The class size is limited, so sign up early!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to signing up for Mary Englebreit's Home Companion Workshop tomorrow and taking either your Tiny Worlds or Charm Sampler class in June.

I placed a basket on my workbench to catch buttons, charms and my embroidery hoop/floss as I puttered in my studio this weekend. What fun this will be!

Lucy said...

Hi Amy!

I just signed up for your Sampler workshop...though...it was a toss up as to which of your workshops to take! I LOVE teeny tiny! I'm hoping to make my sampler in the shape of my RED Beetle car...my little friends at preschool will LOVE it!