Tuesday, October 25, 2011

dem bones


Does this look like a bowlful of bones to you?

or a bowlful of mess?


We're going to a Halloween party after school tomorrow at a classmate's house and we're bringing these as a treat. They are stick pretzels with a marshmallow stuck on each end and then dipped in white chocolate. I found the recipe here.

Maybe they didn't turn out so great but we had a blast making them (and eating the mess ups!)

 
 
We were thinking about making these next but I don't know...those chocolate melts make a mess!

10 comments:

Danee said...

I think they are cute. Veeeery creeeeepy

BEAR's Mom said...

i bet they're 'boneAfide' yummy :D
~victoria~

Marlene ~ mIzZ (hONeY) bEe said...

I think they're going to be a hit...you & Alfredo did a great job... have a honey of a night ;O) xox

koralee said...

Hey....I love this idea! Have fun....what a sweetie you have xoxox

Jessica said...

they look great.

BigDamnHero said...

Ok third times a charm! And if my other two tries to post a comment show up, just delete them.
So when my 12yr old son comes home from school I'm going to show him these fun bones and then I'm sure we will be heading to the store for supplies! Lol Thanks for sharing such a fun treat!

matgrif said...

Sweet, salty, crunchy, and smooshy...perfect! Yummy!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Clever idea! Love dem bones!

connie rendon said...

my doggie needs those bones ..lol

Eva said...

Haha! What a great idea! So fun!