Tuesday, April 4, 2006

at the cottage...

It's Tuesday which means I'm at The Cottage. It is awfully chilly today and something is wrong with the heat. And I dressed for warmer weather today forgetting how chilly "in the fifties" can be. My fingers are frozen. :( I keep putting my hands up to the light fixture and rubbing them together to warm them.

I thought you might like to see more pictures. It is never the same here...new things added, big pieces moved or sold.

Here's one thing I just added to my little room. It's a jar of vintage bridesmaids and groomsmen. How cute do they look all piled in there? Oh, I had some questions about whether the items represented in my room at The Cottage are available for purchase...absolutely! I can even make the letters, customized for you.































p.s. Jenny, I'm so excited about your planning a visit to see The Cottage! I will definitely plan to be here!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I can't think of a more perfect place for you!!!

Jana said...

Oh my, I wanna come to The Cottage! I think I'd move right in and never leave.....gorgeous.

Funky Finds said...

Where in the world is this? I'm moving in ASAP! Beautiful!!! Is there an online store?

Unknown said...

ohmygoodness, I want to live there! I see there is a bed just for me. lol. ;) I love the little jar of plastic people- really sweet. :) Sorry you're cold! Maybe keep a sweater there for things like this?

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I just love the Cottage --I stop by at least every other week.-- I just had to share that I love your room-LOVE IT!-it is like sunshine-what a happy place! Linda and I had a nice chat about your darling room--and I bought 2 sets of the sweetest cocktail napkins from you--Tres Chic! Looking forward to seeing you at the Paris flea market!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely photos. I'm longing to go there for a visit. Hope to do it very soon, but I better save a little $$, so I can buy cute things during my visit!

Anastasia said...

Gorgeous photos, lovely presentation of things!! Ive told my friend Melissa who lives in DC to visit - is it accessible by metro?

carrie s. said...

Oh, I want to visit so badly! I wish you weren't so far away! It's just lovely...

Anonymous said...

Heaven! I can see its going to be a challenge hauling all the stuff I buy back to Texas! I love absolutely everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Hoe lovely! I'd love to visit The Cottage in person.