Thursday, December 22, 2005

paperdoll magnets

I'm making these for my little friends...










I used my friend Mo's new kits...I just put Seth and Maggie's little faces on the paperdolls. To magnetize the paperdolls, I used adhesive magnet rolls that are sold at the crafts store.

To make these for your little friends (wouldn't this make a darling rainy day project to do with them!), go to Mo's site. If you ask nicely, she'll let you into her secret club which is filled to the brim with fabulous ideas like these magnets. I got the idea for the magnets from my sweet friend Tracy. Here's how hers turned out:



Don't ya love?

If you hurry, you can make these before Christmas! They are oh-so-cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Very cute idea.
Robin

Anonymous said...

They are darling!!!
will check out Mo's site!!

OfficeTYPE said...

What a great idea!! They look so neat!